Having three sons makes an interesting household. We welcome you to bookmark us and follow our adventures. Let us give you a quick introduction of our family...

Brad (30)- The Daddy. Contrary to popular belief, kids do not make you lose your hair. It was gone well before the kids were born.
Michelle (28)- The Mommy. The one who taught the boys it's cool to pee on tree's.
Owen (4)- "Big O"- The first born. Says that God makes everything, but that China makes a lot of stuff too.
Isaiah (2)- We call hiim Tiny. Built like a brick house, and will probably end up being 6'-4", 250
Everett (9 months)- A.K.A. Rah-Rah the prodigy. Little man went from barely sitting up, to crawling, jabbering, and standing on his own in 2 weeks.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Weddings....

On our way to Imagination Station Friday Owen and I had an interesting discussion on marriage. He wanted to know when my next wedding would be......I told him hopefully NEVER. He was a bit confused why I wouldn't want another wedding. So, I explained that you only get married and have a wedding 1 time. He sat there for awhile and I thought we had moved on. But about 10 minutes later he informed me that NeeNee and Grandpa Cindy Blaesing already had their wedding, so did Grandpa and Grandma Wingate, and Erica and Chris ( I was surprised he remember that!) .....but not Uncle! Uncle didn't have a weeding yet, so he wanted to know if he could go to that wedding. I told him I was sure he could go when Uncle had his wedding. He finished the conversation with "Uncle will get married when I am 9".... time will tell!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment